Sick with a cold.
Thinking back, every time I break up with someone I'm either sick the week before or the week after. Fionda, I was sick the week before. Joe when we broke up the first time, I was sick the week before I think. This time it's the week after.
Sigh.
I still really really like Joe.
I love him. I do.
I kind of wish he'd take me back despite how messed up our relationship is/was. Even though he's mean to me.
I still like him a lot.
I don't want to cry but I might. Or I'll go to the gym and make everyone else sick.
On my new diet/exercise regime (aka operation get really hot and say fuck you to the world), my scale says I lost about 5 pounds! I believe it because I'm wearing my blue shorts that I didn't fit into not too long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment