Monday, October 26, 2009

Run down sick. I suppose walking 20 blocks in the rain doesn't do much good. Coughing up the top of my brain, sleeping into the most surreal but realistic dreams, and so on.
I didn't escape this weekend's curse, more than in this sense.

School is freaking me out.
I'm so drained.

These dreams really distressed me. I can't say why. Probably because of the context of my life.

The first one that I remember had to do with being in class; but I was sitting at my desk and saying, "I'm not really here. I'm in bed. Tim can't really see me. You all can't really see me."
And then Rachel K. comes up to me and says, "Yeah, it's a dream I guess."
Right after she says that, a guy on a bicycle phases through one of the desks and I say,
"You see! That's impossible. This is a dream. It's awfully real... but.."
And then she goes on to agree and I lay my head down. I wake up briefly.

Another I was back in a bedroom, but I could feel my sickness and everything was dark. I go to leave, since it's not my room, and there is the owner. "I can't see anything at all." I hold my hand out. "Everything's completely black."
And then I end up in the bed with him next to me and I realize the shift. "Did I pass out? I don't remember anything. How did I get here...?" And he is flabbergasted and doesn't know what to say. He can't tell me what happened.
I take off my bracelets and say, "Take these; these are my treasures." And he takes them and puts them aside.
"You know I'm sick don't you?"
And he doesn't care. All I can see really are his eyes and teeth.
I don't understand any of it and finally wake up briefly.

Another was me viewing a whole story outside of myself. There's a prince who found a wife in a beautiful village woman-- she had a daughter already but I suppose she is widowed. She didn't really love him, and before he married her he took her to many places and gave her beautiful things to encourage her. The daughter expected her to run away at some point, but the soon to be wife wasn't ignoring the attention. She had her own horse and very pretty dresses, etc, etc.
At some point the scene is cut to the soon to be wife saying "I do" upon a horse next to her prince. She soon starts shouting orders, and later proves to be more capable of running the country than the prince (now king) himself.
This is the point where I am thrown into the role of the daughter; our ship had sailed to many islands, and we stopped at an island that was essentially a giant mountain named Corneria (mind you, I have never played Star Fox in my life. I just googled this name now. Shit). I kept asking where we were, but no one could give a clear answer. "We're somewhere near Chile."
"Where is Chile?"
It's too mild to be near Chile.
I look outside and it's just golden dried grass with autumn trees. There are wooden fences all around to keep in livestock and
I look to the right to see a donkey with 5 utters outside of a barn. There are some people walking along the paths downhill, and they are all wearing glasses.
"Everyone here is wearing glasses. Where the hell are we?"
I wake up briefly.


Now I am very awake, shit.

I place no confidence in my face.

Things better start going right or something in me may die soon.

Like my faith in people.

No comments: