Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Egad.

Okay, so... One of the really real reasons that I haven't been updating drawings is because...

...are you ready? This is some intense information.

Well, okay.

It's because my sketchbook ran out!!! As in, I ran out of pages to draw on (GASP). The sketchbook is an essential tool to ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. You plan stuff in it, you have fun with it, observe with it...

Well, the good news is that I have a whole new handy-dandy sketchbook that I bought today at a ridiculously jacked-up price, those bitches. I really hate going to that art store, but there are no others close by that hold sketchbooks in that size. Either they're huge or they're bad paper, or they're teeny tiny. But point is, I finally got one. And I can begin once again.
Also, I am still carless.
And guess what today. Yesterday my eye had been really bothering me, and I asked someone if there was anything in it. They said no, and I was like, well okay, and I spend the whole day with a bothersome eye. And then today, it acted up even more, and I felt this PRESSURE on it, and it was extremely uncomfortable. I look into the corner of it, and what ho, there seemed to have been an eyelash or something. So once I could get to a proper mirror at home (I was in the car when I first spotted it), I took out my contact and finally got the "eyelash" from my eye. And oh my god. It was not an eyelash. It was a whole motherfucking hair. Like, from my bangs. And it had eye goop on it and I was disgusted and my eyeball was rejoicing. But yeah. It freaked me out. I could have gotten an eye infection :O. It was really long.

Also also, my diet and work-out regime is going good. I have not broken down yet. Even though it's been a few days, the first few days are the ones you really gotta hold onto. But yeah. I did probably 2 and a half miles running today :D. And I had grilled fish and rice and carrots for dinner... I feel very good.

RAH!!!

No comments: