Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finally some.

Finally some Specials fan art :3. It's all sketchy and whatnot but... it's a sketchblog XD.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's Tally in Diego, at the part in which she no longer feels "special" about the way she looks, no longer specifically superior. All around everyone has something unique about them, not just her.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's just where Fausto's trying to stab her with the needle. And her on a lazily drawn hoverboard thing. And a hand with a snake for a pinky-finger because I thought it would be fun to draw. Now that I see how it would look, I kinda want one :/. IT'S LIKE HAVING A FRIEND FOR A FINGER. Awww. Oh, and ignore the Shay head. I don't like it. It's not drawn right.

I've also made a discovery today. Well, a discovery for me a least.
The language of colors is all in balance.
Green is life, red is death.
Yellow is day, purple is night.
Orange is hot, blue is cool.
Brown is combination of all these colors. It is the color of the earth.
This is our world. All of these colors are opposites, complementaries. It makes such sense.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been seing your artwork since Scott Westerfeld posted iot on his website and i'm so awed by it. If i could draw like that, me llife would be complete. I am also a fan of Uglies and i'm reading Specials right now, almost done with it. It sucked Zane died.......but the book is good so far.....
Anyway(getting off the subject)
i'm in love with your art work
i can draw some but not like your work
i can never take an imagined person from my head and put it on paper
The drawing of Zane wit the description excerpt under it is SO KOOL!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing

Anonymous said...

yay! more updates. ^^ Love your stuff, keep on going!
That sucks about your pencilcase though (above entry). I'm totally like you, I hate it when I lose my pens/pencils. Though it must be more stressful for you cuz you actually draw.
Peace.